09-13-2012 04:32 PM
I just purchased and set up an HP Laserjet PRO CM1415fnw. Using Windows XP. Pages copied come out with a small amount of text missing from the top and bottom of the page. How do I fix or whom do I contact?
09-13-2012 09:44 PM
Please check out this document for help on resolving your missing text issues:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series