09-13-2012 04:32 PM
I just purchased and set up an HP Laserjet PRO CM1415fnw. Using Windows XP. Pages copied come out with a small amount of text missing from the top and bottom of the page. How do I fix or whom do I contact?
09-13-2012 09:44 PM
Please check out this document for help on resolving your missing text issues:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)