03-18-2014 07:54 AM
That specific error message is not posted in the Service Manual, however there are a few others that may be helpful.
99.00.07 Upgrade not performed error reading upgrade
A remote firmware upgrade (RFU) was not performed.
Unexpected read error when reading rest of header.
1. Download the RFU file and attempt the upgrade again.
2. If the error persists, replace the hard disk.
Firmware installation error
Reload the firmware.
Basically you should try to reflash the firmware. If that doesnt work then you may have bricked your printer and shoudl consider warranty support or replacement. Good luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series