01-28-2013 11:14 AM - edited 01-28-2013 11:16 AM
Have a LJP2055dn that is printing dirty, smeared pages. I have cleaned all visible rollers and have tried several swaps of Toner Cartridge. I have also tried a "Cleaning" Option which is in the Hardware's menu. None of these issues have resolved the smudged and dirty unclear printouts.
Would a Fuser Replacement be indicated and what might be anticipated results? Are there any other replacement parts (rollers etc) that come with that Fuser Kit, or perhaps there is a General Maintenance Kit?
Operating System Windows 7 Environmement. Network Printer.
02-20-2013 05:22 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series