02-14-2014 04:07 AM
When I print from word , greys appear to work in text, colour filled boxes etc. In additon greys work well in paint, excel and from photos etc. I have run a diagnitic and greys print absolutley fine, the toner and quality is all 100%.
However when i try and print a jpeg company logo which includes a grey colour, this prints light blue? I have fiddled about with numerous settings however cannot get the logo to print as it should. Is there something im missing? It must be communication issue between the PC and the printer or similar beacuse greys are printing perfectly well on all apps.
Has anyone got any idea what to do?
02-15-2014 08:53 AM
>> ... try and print a jpeg company logo ...
How are you printing the jpeg image? Are you, for example:
- Placing the .jpeg file on a USB stick and using the walk-up printing USB port on the front of the printer to directly print the file?
- Opening the file with a Windows application (which one?), and printing from that application using a Windows printer driver (which one?).
- Embedding the jpeg image into a Word document, and printing that document?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series