01-02-2014 02:00 AM
I used to be able to print multi-page documents automatically , using both sides of the paper but suddenly the printer is not offering me this option any more.
I have changed the Printer preference via Control Panel (ichecked the box "Print both sides"). However this means that a message pops up telling me how to flip the paper over and put it back in again in order to get the reverse side printed.
It would be great to be able to get the original system back of printing both sides automatically as I am not sure what has happened , despite much investigation.
Your help is much appreciated. Thank you
01-02-2014 03:35 AM
What model MFP do you have? What Windows version?
>of printing both sides automatically as I am not sure what has happened
You probably have to look at printer properties and look for something like has automatic two sided printing installed and make sure it is selected.
01-03-2014 08:33 AM
Hello, what model mfp do you have, I can tell you the 4345mfp has an issue where if the duplexer is not fully seated you will lose the option to print double sided. Depending on the model you have I would start be checking to see if the duplexer is seated fully. Then powercycle, and see if you can do a 2-sided copy, or even if you have the option on the copy settings.
Hope this helps.....
01-04-2014 07:01 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series