Question

Student
VM038
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

HP OFFicejet 6000 wireless won't print

The green light is on my HP OFFicejet 6000 wireless . The orange light closest to the  green light is flashing; the orange light in the red M basket is on, the orange light in the blue C basket is blinking. All other lights are off. How do I get it to print. The message said that the wireless radiuo on my HP printer is turned off. How do I turn it on? What else can I do?

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: HP OFFicejet 6000 wireless won't print

Hi VM038,

Welcome to the HP forums!

I understand you have an Officejet 6000 Wireless that is giving you several blinking lights and telling you the wireless radio has been disabled. I'm sorry to hear this but I will certainly do my best to help :smileyhappy:

For the wireless radio, you can turn it back on by going to your Network Toolbox. To see how to do this please go to your printer's User Guide on page 37.

As for the blinking lights, you can try the steps in this Blinking Lights document.

Let me know how this goes for you!!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation