05-05-2014 07:27 PM
The green light is on my HP OFFicejet 6000 wireless . The orange light closest to the green light is flashing; the orange light in the red M basket is on, the orange light in the blue C basket is blinking. All other lights are off. How do I get it to print. The message said that the wireless radiuo on my HP printer is turned off. How do I turn it on? What else can I do?
05-07-2014 02:24 PM
Welcome to the HP forums!
I understand you have an Officejet 6000 Wireless that is giving you several blinking lights and telling you the wireless radio has been disabled. I'm sorry to hear this but I will certainly do my best to help
For the wireless radio, you can turn it back on by going to your Network Toolbox. To see how to do this please go to your printer's User Guide on page 37.
As for the blinking lights, you can try the steps in this Blinking Lights document.
Let me know how this goes for you!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)