06-28-2014 06:36 AM - edited 06-28-2014 07:08 AM
I installed new original HP Tri-Color 22 cartridge on left and HP Photo 58 cartridge on right.
The overall printing of documents and images is fine but not great.
I noticed today, when checking ink status that the Tri-Color ink is half used already and the Photo ink is totally full and unused.
Also, in printing properties, in Paper/Quality, when I select "best" for print quality, the printer would not print, it just takes a paper and rolls out a blank empty paper (without any errors or problems notifications).
When selecting Normal, Fast Normal and Fast Draft, it prints normally.
Btw, when I used before HP Tri-Color 22 and HP Black 56 cartridges I didn't have these problems.
What do you think is the problem now?
EDIT: I did "vpp print test" if it helps, I think that in the test it uses both cartridges:
06-30-2014 01:42 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are having a print quality issue with your HP Officejet 5610, and I am happy to help you with this issue!
For further assistance, I will need to know the following:
- If you are using a Windows or Mac Operating System. To find the exact version, visit this link. Whatsmyos.
- If the printer is able to make copies by itself.
- If the power cable plugged into a surge protector, or directly to the wall outlet. Issues when Connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply/Power Strip/Surge Protector. This applies to Inkjet printers as well.
In the meantime, please take a look through this print quality guide. Wrong Colors
Hope to hear from you, and thank you for posting!
06-30-2014 02:35 PM
My operation system is Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. The printer plugged directly to the wall outlet.
The printer makes copies and prints fine with correct colors.
As I already said, I did vpp print test and to your question I already followed the Wrong Colors guide including the tests which were fine.
06-30-2014 02:59 PM
Thank you for your reply!
I would recommend the following:
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor, and let me know what happens .
- Make sure Windows 7 is up-to-date. Install Windows updates in Windows 7.
Hope this is helpful to you, and have a great day!