02-20-2012 11:16 AM
After reading all the posts, with a brand new printer I am NOT willing to go through "work arounds" to print on their own brand of paper! Will somebody from HP at least acknowledge this is a problem and it will be fixed and we will be notified?
02-20-2012 03:57 PM
Hit kudos if problem solves
02-25-2012 06:04 AM
I am able to print to 5x7 HP Premium Plus Photo Paper. The answer can be found here. https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docna
02-26-2012 09:54 PM
Same Problem here, one would think that sombody from HP would be on this. Ive tried all the suggestions and nothing. This seems too easy, why isnt this fixed already? Might be time to send it back to Costco, what a shame, i was just convinced to try HP for the first time. What a let down, i guess you get what you pay for.
02-27-2012 02:18 PM
I'm having the same problem. It used Kodak paper fine but I have a stack of Glossy Epson paper that will go to waste.
I tried setting it to "card stock" as another user suggested but it still wouldn't take it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series