12-10-2013 09:35 PM
I installed this printer as a network printer a week ago and I still cannot get it to print from my computers ( two on the same wireless network).
Earlier when I printed, I would get a message saying "Cannot communicate with the printer". So I removed the printer and added it back again.
Now when I print, it shows up in the print queue with status of "printing" and then goes away.. indicating as if it has printed. However nothing comes out of the printer.
I went through some other posts related to this printer and topic and under network protocols I enabled "IPv4"only. Still no luck.
I have an ASUS RT65 R router and both my laptops have Windows 7.
Any suggestions as to what to try would be most appreciated
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)