12-10-2013 09:35 PM
I installed this printer as a network printer a week ago and I still cannot get it to print from my computers ( two on the same wireless network).
Earlier when I printed, I would get a message saying "Cannot communicate with the printer". So I removed the printer and added it back again.
Now when I print, it shows up in the print queue with status of "printing" and then goes away.. indicating as if it has printed. However nothing comes out of the printer.
I went through some other posts related to this printer and topic and under network protocols I enabled "IPv4"only. Still no luck.
I have an ASUS RT65 R router and both my laptops have Windows 7.
Any suggestions as to what to try would be most appreciated
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)