11-18-2012 01:16 PM
HP Officejet 4620. Always erratic behavior; huge print costs as opposed to the HP 3055 Laserjet; printing that starts in the middle or end of the paper; 2 to 3 sheets of paper (blank) for each printed page. Now it only prints 1 page that's already out of the que (a week ago) ?
and yes I have uninstalled and re-installed twice using the CD
11-18-2012 01:30 PM
Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor using the below url .
If issue still persists, contact HP Tech Support
** If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .
** If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
03-11-2013 12:41 AM
Hey, can anyone help me with this issue.
I have an HP Officejet 4620. I am having problems with a constant paperjam and cannot find a solution to this problem. I've tried just about everything. I've cleaned the rollers, inside and under it. I've used Scan doctor and the Diagnostic tool and still having the problem.
When I first bought it, set was fine, everything worked fine and it printed with no jams, now I can't fix the jamming issue, cannot print a thing.
Any ideas, help, advice??? Anyone??
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)