03-10-2012 06:27 PM
I had a jam, and removed the jammed paper. Now the roller in the rear of the printer that move the paper does not turn, so the paper no longer feeds. The message I get is "ut of paper" it seems that the printer no longer detects the presence of paper. I have followed all the diagnostic instructions but none of them resolved the problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series