03-10-2012 06:27 PM
I had a jam, and removed the jammed paper. Now the roller in the rear of the printer that move the paper does not turn, so the paper no longer feeds. The message I get is "ut of paper" it seems that the printer no longer detects the presence of paper. I have followed all the diagnostic instructions but none of them resolved the problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)