12-10-2013 06:09 PM
My all in one printer HP Officejet e709n all in one printer is getting the general error message 0x61011beb. I've already tried checking for paper jams and taking out and re-putting in the cartiridges...How do i fix this problem?
12-11-2013 12:12 AM - edited 12-11-2013 12:13 AM
This is the closest match I could find for that code - I think your printer has a Carriage Jam
Please give that above link a try, I hope it helps
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series