10-10-2012 10:11 PM
Bought this printer a few weeks ago, printing great until now. Display message reads " Problem with printer or ink system, turn off & restart'' etc. Have followed all instructions, turned off printer, unplugged, restarted computer, checked ports, changed cords etc. Still no luck--any suggestions please as I need to use printer often. Thanks.
10-17-2012 02:55 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series