10-10-2012 10:11 PM
Bought this printer a few weeks ago, printing great until now. Display message reads " Problem with printer or ink system, turn off & restart'' etc. Have followed all instructions, turned off printer, unplugged, restarted computer, checked ports, changed cords etc. Still no luck--any suggestions please as I need to use printer often. Thanks.
10-17-2012 02:55 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)