10-10-2012 10:11 PM
Bought this printer a few weeks ago, printing great until now. Display message reads " Problem with printer or ink system, turn off & restart'' etc. Have followed all instructions, turned off printer, unplugged, restarted computer, checked ports, changed cords etc. Still no luck--any suggestions please as I need to use printer often. Thanks.
10-17-2012 02:55 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)