03-13-2014 08:41 AM
I have Quicken Rental Property and I cannot get it to print my tax information. I had my computer upgraged to Windows 7, I had XP before the switch which I had no problem printing my reports until I swiched to Windows 7, which I did not want to switch but had to. Quicken said that there is a problem my HP printer, is it because I switched to Windows7? How am I suppose to print out my tax report? HELP!!!
03-14-2014 08:31 AM
Uninstall and reinstall your printer software for the correct OS.
Computer OS upgrades rarely convert printer software correctly. Its best to wipe the printer software clean and start over from a clean slate.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series