07-02-2012 10:38 AM
Printer won't print yellow. No error messages. Cartidge not out of ink, but did put in a new one and still won't print yellow.
07-03-2012 11:14 AM
I'd like to help, what model number is your printer (A909a, A909b, A910g, A910n, etc)?
07-10-2012 12:49 PM
Ok SLU87...here are some steps you can take that should help with your Officejet Pro 8500 A909g not printing yellow:
Let me know if it helps or not.
11-03-2012 06:42 PM
I'm having the same problem. Yellow won't print. I have no lines throught the color samples when I print the diagnostic page. All the other colors print fine.
10-06-2013 12:36 PM - edited 10-06-2013 12:39 PM
I had this problem. Installed a black/yellow printhead. Corrected the problem. Easy to install. Follow HP online directions.
05-15-2014 07:13 AM
if realigning the printheads does not resolve the issue, you will need to replace the printhead for the color that is not printing.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)