11-27-2012 01:08 PM
I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8600. I cannot get it to print a document. I have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It prints the test print, but it will not print a document from any where else. (Xcel, wordpad, etc.) I have also run Windows troubleshooting and gone through the command prompts. It will not print from there either. Any other ideas please?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)