11-27-2012 01:08 PM
I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8600. I cannot get it to print a document. I have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It prints the test print, but it will not print a document from any where else. (Xcel, wordpad, etc.) I have also run Windows troubleshooting and gone through the command prompts. It will not print from there either. Any other ideas please?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series