07-29-2013 11:37 AM
I received an update today. Since the update, when making a black copy, the quality is very poor and very light. This was not the case prior to this update. I have since tried to change my black ink as well as several different settings. With the better settings the copy is darker but takes a long time to copy. Prior to this update a draft or good copy was satisfactory and showed all details required from the copy. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
11-09-2013 01:23 PM
I'm having the same problem as others with poor copy quality. This happened suddenly. The copies are not only faded and smudged, but have multiple lines from top to bottom. Strangely, when I print a document from my computer, the print quality is great. What gives? How do I sonlve this problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)