07-29-2013 11:37 AM
I received an update today. Since the update, when making a black copy, the quality is very poor and very light. This was not the case prior to this update. I have since tried to change my black ink as well as several different settings. With the better settings the copy is darker but takes a long time to copy. Prior to this update a draft or good copy was satisfactory and showed all details required from the copy. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
11-09-2013 01:23 PM
I'm having the same problem as others with poor copy quality. This happened suddenly. The copies are not only faded and smudged, but have multiple lines from top to bottom. Strangely, when I print a document from my computer, the print quality is great. What gives? How do I sonlve this problem?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series