10-10-2012 01:51 PM
I've been using my HP Officejet Pro 8600 all-in-one just fine for the last few weeks, all of a sudden every time I go to use the touchscreen icon for fax (especially) but also to copy or scan, it will only go to the APP icon and connects to eprint center. Extremely frustrating as I fax every day. Anyone else have this issue and if so, how did you resolve it short of returning it tot he store? Thanks.
10-17-2012 02:53 PM - edited 10-17-2012 03:01 PM
This seems to be an issue with your Front Panel Screen within itself.
You could perform a hard reset (which is unplugging the power cable from the back of the printer AND the wall). Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds, and plugged back in directly into a WALL outlet.
I know it seems simple, but this helps and resolves a lot of hardware issues.
Let me know if this helps, thanks. If it doesn't, contact HP support, and you may have options for replacement.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)