05-02-2014 07:49 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand when you print a document, it spits out a blank page using the Officejet 8600. I will do my best to assist you! First, I would like you to print diagnostic report from your printer here. Please let me know if you're missing colors from this page. If so, then please follow this HP document on Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems.
Please verify this information and I will assist you further.
Have a great night!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series