Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8610
Windows 7

My printer was working fine, had it all set up and going great.  Today I tried to print from my desktop and an error came up saying the IP Address was missing.  Where do I find the IP address?????

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Photosmart 6520 wireless

HP Recommended

I found the IP address and it now shows up where it is supposed to. I still have a question mark on the display and I can't figure out what is wrong.  Should or can the printer everything be reset or removed and installed once again????

HP Recommended

Hi,

Try going to Start > HP > HP Pfficejet Pro 8610 and click ion Printer Setup & Software.

Select Update IP Address, type the current address and save the changes.

Reboot your PC and check if that may resolve the issue,

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Trying to set up a new HP Officejet pro 8610. Where in Gods name do I find the IP Address ???? This is so frustrating!!!User friendly---NOT. Thanks for Leting Me momenteraly vent my frustation.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.