Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

HP Officejet Pro X476dw purchased June 2013.  windows xp operating system.

Printer Not working.  When given a print "order", via computer or copy button on printer, Gives me error message:  Printer failure.  There is a problem with the printer or ink system.  Error code 0xc6fd0213.

Sometimes spits out a blank piece of paper.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi folks, as @Bryan_P has stated - please contact HP Phone Support about this error message. Phone no.s are listed below....

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Can you please post back to let us know how you get on?

Thanks, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Have the same printer.  Won't print, code is 0xc6fd0003, similar to yours.  Called customer suppourt, supposed to be 24/7.  Talked to 3 different peiople and then sent to the right unit which said they were closed on weekends.

HP Recommended

has anyone found a   fix for error code: 0cx6fd0213  ??? been on website for an hour and a  half with no  success!!!

HP Recommended

The fix for me (original poster) was to wait a week until it magically started working again today.  So I advise to learn magic.

HP Recommended

Now it doesn't work again today.   Arggggg!

HP Recommended

Hi ARH47, sam2163 and DocFlinch,

I would like to suggest you to contact HP for this printer or ink system error to service the product.

If you need help determining your product’s warranty status, you may check your warranty information via this link.

Hope this help.

*I am an HP employee.I am speaking for myself and not for HP*
** Please click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it **
***Give Kudos to say "Thanks" by clicking on the thumbs up button under my name***
HP Recommended

Hi folks, as @Bryan_P has stated - please contact HP Phone Support about this error message. Phone no.s are listed below....

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Can you please post back to let us know how you get on?

Thanks, Ciara

HP Recommended

We did get thru to HP on the phone and they sent us a new replacement printer.

HP Recommended

@ARH47 

Glad to hear you got a replacement

🙂

HP Recommended

If you are having this issue, please contact HP Customer Care at 1-800-334-5144 and they will be able to help. 

HP Product Expert for the Officejet Pro X and PageWide Pro Series.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.