01-09-2014 12:37 PM
My printer is networked, but every evening I get a message to load letter size paper into tray 1 when nothing has been sent to the printer, is there currently a fix for this?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers – LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
01-14-2014 01:39 PM
Hello, is this machine connected via wifi? I am wondering is someone near there is trying to print something to it, or something. Sounds odd that there is a print job being sent other than what I decribed above.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series