01-09-2014 12:37 PM
My printer is networked, but every evening I get a message to load letter size paper into tray 1 when nothing has been sent to the printer, is there currently a fix for this?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers – LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
01-14-2014 01:39 PM
Hello, is this machine connected via wifi? I am wondering is someone near there is trying to print something to it, or something. Sounds odd that there is a print job being sent other than what I decribed above.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)