01-31-2014 03:26 AM
Hi, I have a HP P4515x which has an issue with any tray with letterhead paper installed. It prints a duplex copy even if not selected. The printer has the latest firmware and the fault occurs even on self tests with duplex turned off. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP P4515x letterhead duplex bug
01-31-2014 07:01 AM
Setting of Alternative Letterhead Mode may be relevant?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)