01-31-2014 03:26 AM
Hi, I have a HP P4515x which has an issue with any tray with letterhead paper installed. It prints a duplex copy even if not selected. The printer has the latest firmware and the fault occurs even on self tests with duplex turned off. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: HP P4515x letterhead duplex bug
01-31-2014 07:01 AM
Setting of Alternative Letterhead Mode may be relevant?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series