Question

Honor Student
ptesta22
Message 1 of 4 (488 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP PSC 1350 printer problems

Installed software on windows xp. Kepp getting error messages. The printer carriage stalled. Makes loud noises, nothing in the way.  The print job seems to get stuck in quere. After I restart the computer it will print everything out. Then I try and print something new and the problem starts all over again. I used the scan doctor and it say to remove the lexmark printer but I dont have on installed on there. I have also reinstalled the it several times. Any suggestions?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 4 (474 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1350 printer problems

Hi there I hope you are doing well and sorry to learn that you are having this issue,

I will start by sharing This the main support page for your printer  GO HERE  to update the software and the firmware of the printer,  You can also bookmark for further time if you want to learn something about your printer.

Run the print and scan doctor GO HERE and let me know if it identifies some issues. I will do my best to help you.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember =▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Honor Student
ptesta22
Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

Thanks for replying to my question. My son was able to resolve the issue and seems to be working ok. Pat
Professor
RobertoR
Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]

No problem. I am extremely glad that your problem is solved,  

Happy Printing!!!

Regards and best of luck,

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember ==▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation