12-10-2013 03:33 PM
HP PSC 1507 error message : "ink cartridge is stuck; turn printer off, free cartridge, turn printer on."
Before and after doing this, I can see the cartridge holder moving back and forth, but I get this error anyway.
Any tips on repair, cleaning etc.?
12-11-2013 07:43 AM
Since you have issue with cartridge stuck , please try the troubleshooting in the below document
Please revert if the issue exists
I am an HP employee
However the post are my own.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-11-2013 10:40 AM
Thanks for replying, mugu. I have tried this, but I still get the "ink cartridge cannot move" error, even though I can see the cartridge carriage moving back and forth when the front door is open.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)