12-10-2013 03:33 PM
HP PSC 1507 error message : "ink cartridge is stuck; turn printer off, free cartridge, turn printer on."
Before and after doing this, I can see the cartridge holder moving back and forth, but I get this error anyway.
Any tips on repair, cleaning etc.?
12-11-2013 07:43 AM
Since you have issue with cartridge stuck , please try the troubleshooting in the below document
Please revert if the issue exists
I am an HP employee
However the post are my own.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-11-2013 10:40 AM
Thanks for replying, mugu. I have tried this, but I still get the "ink cartridge cannot move" error, even though I can see the cartridge carriage moving back and forth when the front door is open.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)