12-19-2013 02:55 AM
Installed new printer. Next day it won't go on. Had to unplug it, and then the printer reacted to the on-button.
Today: again: on-button does not work. Only after I unplugged and plugged it, it reacted.
What's the problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)