02-21-2013 11:42 AM
1. HP Photosmart 6510 CQ761A
2. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 32-bit
3. 'Carriage Jam'
With regard to clearing a carriage jam as described in solution one found here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
02-22-2013 12:47 PM
Step Two in the document, provided above, shows how to check the printer for paper. One can open the top and look all the way left and right inside the printer. One can also open the cleanout door in the printer to check for paper in the top side of the rollers.
These are the regions where paper can get caught in operation and also be accessed to be cleared out. Hope this helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series