03-30-2014 06:29 PM
I have an HP Photosmart 6510 that is not printing. Everything gets set up to print, it goes through and the paper comes out with nothing on it.
I have a new ink cartrige that I placed in, printer heads have been cleaned and ink levels are showing full. Is there an update or possibly another issue going on?
04-01-2014 01:36 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are having trouble printing, and that the page goes through but comes out blank. I would try our print quality guide. Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems. To help fix the issue.
If you would like to see about an update, you can go to our firmware page. Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates.
Hope this helps, and thank you for posting.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)