03-30-2014 06:29 PM
I have an HP Photosmart 6510 that is not printing. Everything gets set up to print, it goes through and the paper comes out with nothing on it.
I have a new ink cartrige that I placed in, printer heads have been cleaned and ink levels are showing full. Is there an update or possibly another issue going on?
04-01-2014 01:36 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are having trouble printing, and that the page goes through but comes out blank. I would try our print quality guide. Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems. To help fix the issue.
If you would like to see about an update, you can go to our firmware page. Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates.
Hope this helps, and thank you for posting.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series