09-22-2013 09:14 PM
my printer has developed a problem whereby the paper is either feeding too quickly or the printer is starting too soon to print - not sure which the technical issue is but the result is: Top portions of my documents are missing and the paper is printing mis-aligned (the re-align tool feature of the printer says it was unsuccessful). By mis-aligned i mean that the margins are not equal and the words appear slanted on the page. something seems to be 'broken" in the feed mechanism - not sure if it is worth fixing, fixable or at this stage a new printer is merited. thank you.
09-24-2013 04:42 AM
I recommend that you follow all of the steps in the next link even if you are not receiving the "Out of Paper" error message. Click Here Does this help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series