Question

Student
Realtor01
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

HP Photosmart 6510 all in one.

my printer has developed a problem whereby the paper is either feeding too quickly or the printer is starting too soon to print - not sure which the technical issue is but the result is:  Top portions of my documents are missing and the paper is printing mis-aligned (the re-align tool feature of the printer says it was unsuccessful).  By mis-aligned i mean that the margins are not equal and the words appear slanted on the page.  something seems to be 'broken" in the feed mechanism - not sure if it is worth fixing, fixable or at this stage a new printer is merited.  thank you.

Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 6510 all in one.

Hi Realtor01,

I recommend that you follow all of the steps in the next link even if you are not receiving the "Out of Paper" error message.  Click Here  Does this help?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation