01-10-2013 04:41 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 6510 all in one printer. I have suffecient ink levels, I even replaced the black ink thinking I possibly had a deffective one. I have cleaned the printer head via the touch screen promps. I have made sure that all the ink levels are good and that the ink are installed properly. I have followed all the trouble shooting functions on the printer and still no success. I can not print, or copy. if you try, it comes out blank. all pages are blank.
01-11-2013 12:55 AM
I suggest to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the link below and check if this helps in resolving the issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series