06-02-2013 01:52 AM
I am having some very frustrating problems with my new HP 6520! I finally found the HP Essentials software but my photos are printing crooked and have a border even though I have selected the Borderless Printing in advanced settings. I have tred adjusting sizes, paper and other options, taken out the photo paper and reinserted, changes the type of paper but they are still crooked and with a border! Also the border is small on the left and top and wide on the right and bottom. Document printing seems to be fine. Can anyone help? Thank you!
06-02-2013 03:30 AM
OK - now I'm really getting fed up! Documents are printing at A5 size even though all settings are A4 and all the appropriate boxes are checked. I really have no idea what on earth is going on with this printer! My 3110 was never this hard to sort out!~
06-04-2013 06:28 AM
Try doing a Hard Reset as described in the following link. Click Here Also, shut your computer down. Restart the computer after a minute. Is there any difference?
What program are you using? Does the A4 / A5 mix-up happen on other programs?
What is the operating system for your computer?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series