06-02-2013 01:52 AM
I am having some very frustrating problems with my new HP 6520! I finally found the HP Essentials software but my photos are printing crooked and have a border even though I have selected the Borderless Printing in advanced settings. I have tred adjusting sizes, paper and other options, taken out the photo paper and reinserted, changes the type of paper but they are still crooked and with a border! Also the border is small on the left and top and wide on the right and bottom. Document printing seems to be fine. Can anyone help? Thank you!
06-02-2013 03:30 AM
OK - now I'm really getting fed up! Documents are printing at A5 size even though all settings are A4 and all the appropriate boxes are checked. I really have no idea what on earth is going on with this printer! My 3110 was never this hard to sort out!~
06-04-2013 06:28 AM
Try doing a Hard Reset as described in the following link. Click Here Also, shut your computer down. Restart the computer after a minute. Is there any difference?
What program are you using? Does the A4 / A5 mix-up happen on other programs?
What is the operating system for your computer?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
07-02-2015 02:21 PM
My 6520 Photosmart, prints copies & feeds blank paper, but wont print from PC(w 8.1). Printer wont accept HP Support's troubleshooting S/W, either. Keeps advising there's a paper feed problem, when none exists. How to fix?
09-06-2015 03:40 PM - last edited on 09-08-2015 07:10 AM by kevin-t
My new (1 month old) Officejet Pro 6830 worked OK early on but now has many problems:
1.Normal text prints OK except that theres no line space 1st line at very top of page.
2. Early photo prints OK but all new cartridges nearly empty after only a dozen 4x6's. The blue cartridge emptied immediately. Is that what i can expect in future?
3. Couldnt get it to print 5x7.
Can I reset to factory spec or is there an easier fix?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)