01-04-2013 05:59 PM
Whenever I attempt to print, a que appears stating the printer is OFFLINE. How can I change the setting to online? I am using the printer wirelessly with a router. The computer is an HP Pavillion running Windows 8. It was working fine the last time I used it to print email. This time I attempted to print a photo using a Corel program. I also have Kodak Easyshare, and it won't print the photo either.
01-07-2013 04:59 PM
This article should help with your printer offline error:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)