01-04-2013 05:59 PM
Whenever I attempt to print, a que appears stating the printer is OFFLINE. How can I change the setting to online? I am using the printer wirelessly with a router. The computer is an HP Pavillion running Windows 8. It was working fine the last time I used it to print email. This time I attempted to print a photo using a Corel program. I also have Kodak Easyshare, and it won't print the photo either.
01-07-2013 04:59 PM
This article should help with your printer offline error:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)