10-11-2013 09:19 AM
When I print from the above mentioned printer, the first page comes out beautifully. However, any additional pages come out blank or as if the printer cartridge is out of ink. If I wait a day or so and try the print again, I get the same result, the first page comes out great, but any additional pages come out blank, or as if the cartridge is out of ink. When I ran diagnostics, the printer checked out fine. The cartridge is essentially brand new, I have less than 25 pages printed from the cartridge. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The printer is also brand new.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series