07-27-2013 12:28 PM
Last year I bought a Photosmart B110b in the Middle East. Now I have relocated back to Europe. My ink cartridges have run out. I cannot seem to buy HP 178 cartridges anywhere in Denmark. I was told by a vendor that in this region they are called HP 364 cartridges and that they are the same. They look the same, they are the rights size and fit OK, but the printer gives me an "incompatible cartridge" error when I install the 364s.
Can anyone advise as to what to do? Will I really need to try and source some 178s by mail order from another region? Why would an international company like HP make a machine so regionally specific?
09-30-2013 03:54 AM
Hi, you'll need to contact HP Phone Support for a region reset. Check out the link below for details.
Can you please let us know how you get on?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)