08-18-2012 11:38 AM
how do i print anything from my computer? everytime i click print on my computer nothing happens...i connected the cord to the back of my tower yet it doesnt print...everything off the printer prints but everything off the computer doesnt print...wat could be the problem?
08-22-2012 11:38 AM
A few questions
What operating system are you using?
Do the print jobs go to the print queue or do they not even queue up?
Does the printer make any responses at all when you press print, or does it not even know you are printing something?
You said you connected the cord to the back of the printer, so I assume you are trying to do a wired connection is that correct?
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)