Question

Honor Student
hmidgette
Message 1 of 4 (2,539 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Photosmart D110 pages come out blank

Hi,

I have a two year old HP Photosmart D110. When I try to print anything, the printer reacts very quickly, sucking in a page and spitting it out blank just as fast. Within a second and a half, this happens. The paper has no inkon it whatsoever, and from what I'm hearing the printer doesn't try to mark it. I am low on blank ink, but I'm not sure if that could account for it. Usually the device attempts to print with the colours it does have. Has anyone encountered this?

Heather

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 4 (2,526 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart D110 pages come out blank

Hi there, follow the suggested solutions for your operating system on this support document 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02002581&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

Post back if you're still experiencing the problem.

Best.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Honor Student
hmidgette
Message 3 of 4 (2,518 Views)

Thanks for the response, solution four fixed my problem. I looks like it was a combination of my printer being low on ink and set to "fast draft". Once I changed it to "Best" quality, it tried to print normally. Now I just need to get new ink!

Thanks again,

Heather

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 4 (2,511 Views)

You're very welcome Heather.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation