06-12-2013 11:18 AM
My HP Photosmart Plus B210 series goes offline all the time. Not only do I not know how to get it to go back online, now it's not even letting me open any software about it on my computer because it says that the printer doesnt exist on my computer and I should check the printer name and make sure it is connected to the network. I have no idea how to do any of theese things. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it print again?
06-12-2013 12:31 PM
Please use the following tips/instructions to fix:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series