06-12-2013 11:18 AM
My HP Photosmart Plus B210 series goes offline all the time. Not only do I not know how to get it to go back online, now it's not even letting me open any software about it on my computer because it says that the printer doesnt exist on my computer and I should check the printer name and make sure it is connected to the network. I have no idea how to do any of theese things. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it print again?
06-12-2013 12:31 PM
Please use the following tips/instructions to fix:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)