01-13-2014 07:27 AM
My HP Photosmart Plus B210 was working fine. Then it worked intermittently. Now I can't print at all. When I test it, I get a Wireless Network Test Report which ssays that the wireless is working and the signal quality is very good. My PC can find the printer. But it wont print and says the printer is offline. I can see that it is not. I have tried the HP Print Doctor. Again, it finds the printer but then says the printer is not connected. Help!
01-23-2014 12:52 PM
Hi HaroldHairbrush and welcome to the HP Forum,
I am sorry to hear that your printer is giving an 'Offline' error. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
In this document for 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print are steps that may resolve your issue.
I hope this information helps, let me know how it goes.
01-27-2014 09:43 AM
Thank you for sending me this advice. Unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem. I followed all the steps including uninstalling the printer. Now my MacBook can’t find the printer. I have reset the printer using wireless wizard and it shows that the printer is connected. However my MacBook can’t find it. Help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)