Question

Honor Student
HaroldHairbrush
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

HP Photosmart Plus B210

My HP Photosmart Plus B210 was working fine. Then it worked intermittently. Now I can't print at all. When I test it, I get a Wireless Network Test Report which ssays that the wireless is working and the signal quality is very good. My PC can find the printer. But it wont print and says the printer is offline. I can see that it is not. I have tried the HP Print Doctor. Again, it finds the printer but then says the printer is not connected. Help!

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Plus B210

Hi HaroldHairbrush and welcome to the HP Forum,

I am sorry to hear that your printer is giving an 'Offline' error. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

In this document for 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print are steps that may resolve your issue.

I hope this information helps, let me know how it goes.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
HaroldHairbrush
Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Plus B210

Thank you for sending me this advice. Unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem. I followed all the steps including uninstalling the printer. Now my MacBook can’t find the printer. I have reset  the printer using wireless wizard and it shows that the printer is connected. However my MacBook can’t find it. Help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation