01-13-2014 07:27 AM
My HP Photosmart Plus B210 was working fine. Then it worked intermittently. Now I can't print at all. When I test it, I get a Wireless Network Test Report which ssays that the wireless is working and the signal quality is very good. My PC can find the printer. But it wont print and says the printer is offline. I can see that it is not. I have tried the HP Print Doctor. Again, it finds the printer but then says the printer is not connected. Help!
01-23-2014 12:52 PM
Hi HaroldHairbrush and welcome to the HP Forum,
I am sorry to hear that your printer is giving an 'Offline' error. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
In this document for 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print are steps that may resolve your issue.
I hope this information helps, let me know how it goes.
01-27-2014 09:43 AM
Thank you for sending me this advice. Unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem. I followed all the steps including uninstalling the printer. Now my MacBook can’t find the printer. I have reset the printer using wireless wizard and it shows that the printer is connected. However my MacBook can’t find it. Help!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series