08-08-2012 07:34 PM
I am getting an error that says Ink System failure, 0xc19a0020. It please turn printer off and then on. I have done this several times and it doesn't help. I have unplugged the printer and that didn't help. I have opened the ink door and removed the ink cartridge and that didnt help.
08-09-2012 04:35 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)