08-08-2012 07:34 PM
I am getting an error that says Ink System failure, 0xc19a0020. It please turn printer off and then on. I have done this several times and it doesn't help. I have unplugged the printer and that didn't help. I have opened the ink door and removed the ink cartridge and that didnt help.
08-09-2012 04:35 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)