01-15-2014 11:58 AM
My HP all in one c309-g will not print, scan or copy. Whenever I send something to it or try to print a printer status report from the printer, the panel reads "Now Printing..." But nothing happens.
I have tried the Print and Scan Doctor 4.2 and it states there was a device issue (problem with my ink cartridges or printhead). I don't see a problem with any of the cartridges.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series