01-15-2014 11:58 AM
My HP all in one c309-g will not print, scan or copy. Whenever I send something to it or try to print a printer status report from the printer, the panel reads "Now Printing..." But nothing happens.
I have tried the Print and Scan Doctor 4.2 and it states there was a device issue (problem with my ink cartridges or printhead). I don't see a problem with any of the cartridges.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)