01-15-2014 11:58 AM
My HP all in one c309-g will not print, scan or copy. Whenever I send something to it or try to print a printer status report from the printer, the panel reads "Now Printing..." But nothing happens.
I have tried the Print and Scan Doctor 4.2 and it states there was a device issue (problem with my ink cartridges or printhead). I don't see a problem with any of the cartridges.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)