11-10-2013 09:48 AM
I have a HP Color LaserJet CP2025, and on occasion, (once or twice a week) it will print with a 5/8" band of solid color (or three...I've had a black, blue & red band at once on one page). Any idea why &/or what to do about it?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)