02-11-2013 01:33 PM
Hi. I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One printer - J510a. I am trying to print a pdf file and all that is happening is the "save as" box turns up as if I am tring to save the file to a certain destination. I have uninstalled and installed the drivers once again. Run the print and scanner doctor program - test page comes out ok. Word printing no problem - only the pdf files. Any suggestions ?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)