02-11-2013 01:33 PM
Hi. I have a problem with my HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One printer - J510a. I am trying to print a pdf file and all that is happening is the "save as" box turns up as if I am tring to save the file to a certain destination. I have uninstalled and installed the drivers once again. Run the print and scanner doctor program - test page comes out ok. Word printing no problem - only the pdf files. Any suggestions ?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)