12-10-2013 08:05 PM
When I try to print something, the printer instead of just grabbing one sheet of paper, it grabs one, two and print on the third shhet of paper.
Is this aproblem with one of my settings?
How can I correct this printing problem.
01-15-2014 10:28 PM
Multi pick is unlikely an printer setting issue.
Please try to check the condition of the paper, try to fan to make it loose if possible.
Otherwise, it could be due wear in the pick tire of the pick arm, loose of pick resistance. If that's the case, change of part might be required.
Hope it helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)