12-10-2013 08:05 PM
When I try to print something, the printer instead of just grabbing one sheet of paper, it grabs one, two and print on the third shhet of paper.
Is this aproblem with one of my settings?
How can I correct this printing problem.
01-15-2014 10:28 PM
Multi pick is unlikely an printer setting issue.
Please try to check the condition of the paper, try to fan to make it loose if possible.
Otherwise, it could be due wear in the pick tire of the pick arm, loose of pick resistance. If that's the case, change of part might be required.
Hope it helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)