12-16-2013 04:07 PM
I recently asked how to solve the issue that my hp2035n will not install on my new Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 8. You gave me the plug and play to run, which I had already downloaded. The issue is that the installation will not run.
To state plainly:
- The printer is not hooked to the computer.
- the download of the plug and play package is completed
- the license agreement is displayed and agreed to
- the installation bar opens for a second, disappears and then nothing.
- what do you suggest?
12-17-2013 02:54 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)