06-28-2012 08:31 AM
My old printer crapped out so I bought a new Deskjet 3052A printer. Installed software off CD provided and tried out the printer and it made my computer crash. Tried re-installing and same result. Thought maybe it was a faulty printer and took it back and exchanged it. Same results with new one. Tried dowloading drivers and installing that way and troubleshooting but cant get it to work. Laptop has more than the minimum requirements, its new and I haven't had any trouble with it until this printer. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks, Scott.
06-29-2012 11:35 AM
Hi there varney7045;
This is the main support page for your printer bookmark to have it at your fingertips if you want to reference it in the future.
What operating system are you using?
If you are using win 7 run this tool http://www.hp.com/go/tools download and run Win 7 install wizard.
Let me me know if you encounter any further issues I will do my best to help you.
Hope this helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)