06-28-2012 08:31 AM
My old printer crapped out so I bought a new Deskjet 3052A printer. Installed software off CD provided and tried out the printer and it made my computer crash. Tried re-installing and same result. Thought maybe it was a faulty printer and took it back and exchanged it. Same results with new one. Tried dowloading drivers and installing that way and troubleshooting but cant get it to work. Laptop has more than the minimum requirements, its new and I haven't had any trouble with it until this printer. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks, Scott.
06-29-2012 11:35 AM
Hi there varney7045;
This is the main support page for your printer bookmark to have it at your fingertips if you want to reference it in the future.
What operating system are you using?
If you are using win 7 run this tool http://www.hp.com/go/tools download and run Win 7 install wizard.
Let me me know if you encounter any further issues I will do my best to help you.
Hope this helps!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series