Question

Student
jlm134
Message 1 of 4 (1,610 Views)

HP photosmart plus B210 error "Oxc19a0003" Ink system failure? HP solutions don't work.

I keep getting this error and am not able to print. I have tried all the soultions listed on HP's website short of ordering a new print carriage. The product is still under warranty, but I cannot find a number for HP anywhere. Someone please help. Thanks.

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 4 (1,605 Views)

Re: HP photosmart plus B210 error "Oxc19a0003" Ink system failure? HP solutions don't work

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Honor Student
MackC
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

Re: HP photosmart plus B210 error "Oxc19a0003" Ink system failure? HP solutions don't work

I replaced two ink cartriges on my HP Photosmart Plus printer and received the following message: Ink System Failure Oxc19a0003. What happened &how can I fix it?
Regents Professor
8lives
Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)

@MackC, is the printer still under warranty?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation