Question

Student
flacabella
Message 1 of 2 (304 Views)

HP photosmart premium c310 series; Windows 7

Printer is not feeding properly on everyday printing setting.  It skips the top margin, begins printing at the top of the page, and the first part of the document is distorted. It's almost as if it isn't grabbing the paper quick enough.  This does not happen on economical printing setting. No error message, no changes made to the operating system.  Dell computer, desktop

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)

Re: HP photosmart premium c310 series; Windows 7

It's strange that this would happen based of the driver setting.  Makes me think it may be a software problem, but I want to check the hardware to be sure.  The best way to check the hardware is to make a color copy of an image.  It doesn't have to be a complex image.  You can honestly just draw some random different color lines on a page and copy that for a test.  Let me know what happens with the color copy.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation