09-10-2012 07:12 PM
Printer is not feeding properly on everyday printing setting. It skips the top margin, begins printing at the top of the page, and the first part of the document is distorted. It's almost as if it isn't grabbing the paper quick enough. This does not happen on economical printing setting. No error message, no changes made to the operating system. Dell computer, desktop
09-11-2012 07:15 PM
It's strange that this would happen based of the driver setting. Makes me think it may be a software problem, but I want to check the hardware to be sure. The best way to check the hardware is to make a color copy of an image. It doesn't have to be a complex image. You can honestly just draw some random different color lines on a page and copy that for a test. Let me know what happens with the color copy.
02-18-2015 01:09 PM
I have the same or a similar issue. When printing from the internet or any document that has information or characters near the top margin the information is not printed. It is as though the paper is being fed after the print head has started. I am running Windows 7 PRO, on an HP Pavillion desktop. My c310 is connected by USB.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)