09-10-2012 07:12 PM
Printer is not feeding properly on everyday printing setting. It skips the top margin, begins printing at the top of the page, and the first part of the document is distorted. It's almost as if it isn't grabbing the paper quick enough. This does not happen on economical printing setting. No error message, no changes made to the operating system. Dell computer, desktop
09-11-2012 07:15 PM
It's strange that this would happen based of the driver setting. Makes me think it may be a software problem, but I want to check the hardware to be sure. The best way to check the hardware is to make a color copy of an image. It doesn't have to be a complex image. You can honestly just draw some random different color lines on a page and copy that for a test. Let me know what happens with the color copy.
02-18-2015 01:09 PM
I have the same or a similar issue. When printing from the internet or any document that has information or characters near the top margin the information is not printed. It is as though the paper is being fed after the print head has started. I am running Windows 7 PRO, on an HP Pavillion desktop. My c310 is connected by USB.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series